Just for the fun of it, I thought I’d share my reading list right now. I’m one of those people who reads several books at once, and I found my current list an amusing combination, so I thought I’d let you laugh along with me.
So, here we go.
On my nightstand/kindle app you will find:
– The Screwtape Letters – C.S. Lewis (Re-reading for my enjoyment and learning and so I can share it with my philosophy class.)
– Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins (Part of the Hunger Games Series, just for fun.)
– The Naked Anabaptist – Stuart Murray (Recommended by Greg Boyd)
– Because the Angels – Kathleen Kern (An odd genre stretch for me.)
– Pat the Bunny – Dorothy Kunhardt (Read every night with my daughter before we put her down. It might be my favorite for that reason.)
So, there’s my reading list. Hope it made you smile.